Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I have always liked Thanksgiving since it is a day we can stuff ourselves and not feel bad about it. It is also the beginning of the Christmas season. We spent Thanksgiving with my mom's family in Logan. We have to meet in a church since there are too many of us to fit in anyone's home. We had a good time stuffing ourselves and visiting with relatives. On another note, we finally decided on a name for our new puppy. After much debate and a lot of suggestions, we named him Trigger. It fits him well. We are enjoying having him in our lives and our other dog, Sam, seems to enjoy having another dog to play with. After dinner, I went to the fire station for my shift and Megan went with my sisters to a movie. So now I am sitting here at the station, bored and hoping for a call. I decided that we needed a new post. All of you have a great holiday and enjoy your long weekend.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey guys!!! Trigger is a good name!!! Glad you enjoyed your holiday!!

Maggie Diamond said...

hey guys im excited to get together next week its going to be fun...I was going to ask you the other day did you get any pictures at thanksgiving...I didnt get one pic of you guys or mike and heather and the kids...let me know what you have!
oxoxo
--mags

MommyJo said...

hey i wanted to let you know that the link to my blog is wrong... you are missing the dash ( - ) between david and heidi. it is david-heidiwhiteley...... etc.

I am glad that you had a good thanksgiving. i hope that christmas is great too...

oh how are the dogs getting along?