Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Puppies and Dogs

Sad news first... a few weeks ago one of our labs got hit on the road in front of our house. The saddest part is that our other dog has been in depression since then so the fun news we got a new dog today. He is a Walker Hound and super cute. Sam our lab seems to like him so far and is acting a little more frisky. I am putting a picture on and would like suggestions for a name. It is not a very good picture because it was getting dark. I will try to get a better picture soon.






Leave a comment if you have any name suggestions. Thanks.

5 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

How dang cute! If I didn't already have too I would buy another. My dogs are my babies. Sorry to hear the sad news it's amazing how attached you get.

Autumn said...

oh I am so sorry to hear about your dog. That's sad. your new dog is so cute. How about Max?

Maggie Diamond said...

You cant name it max thats my baby name!!! haha adorable dog..are you bringing him up to heber with you??

summer anderson said...

Hey you! I am so, so sorry about your dog. That breaks my heart. My dog is my furry baby! But I'm excited that you have a new baby in your life! He looks so sweet. How about Jack. He looks like a Jack! Are you coming down for the holidays?

Royal Princess Academy said...

I am sorry to hear about the other one..... that's sad... but this new one is pretty darn cute... What's your other dogs name??