Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oklahoma... a month ago.

So I know this is way past the time, but I am finally getting around to updating my blog!! I had the opportunity to go to Oklahoma and take care of Mike and Heather (brother and sister-in-law)'s kids. It was so much fun being a mom of three for seven days. I now have a better respect for single mothers!! I had fun taking them to school, to McDonalds, their favorite, the movie, shopping. It rained the whole week so we found fun indoor activities.




This is Jacob, he is 7 and was such a good helper while I was there. He loves soccer and actually loves school! He is super smart!

Lily is 5 and will be starting kindergarten this fall. She is such a fun girl!!! She has such a fun personality and is such a little diva!


Leif as you can tell is the boy with many faces. He is so cute! He is 2, but not too terrible.
I had so much fun and I love them all so much! Thanks Mike and Heather for trusting me with your home, children, dog and fish. Especially during Tornado season... LOVE YOU GUYS!

3 comments:

Maggie Diamond said...

I love your pics of the kiddos. Leifs crack me up!! So funny.

Hansen Family said...

These are cute Meg. I might have to steal them and put them on our blog! Thanks again!

Heather

Hansen Headlines said...

Really cute blog. I love how you posted your pictures. You will have to show me how.