Monday, April 6, 2009

I know I have a boring life!

I really have nothing new to report. I was just playing around with my new camera and got a good picture of Trigger. The picture with both dogs was harder. They were always doing the opposite thing.


This is Sam and Trigger...


Look how big he is getting!
Our lives have been pretty normal and mundane the last few weeks. Just work and more work! I am excited to get to go to Oklahoma and spend some time with my Mike and Heather and the kids! YAY! Tom is not excited for me to go because that means he has to fend for himself! It should be an interesting week for him.
I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter this weekend!

6 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

Happy Easter to you guys too!!! Have fun on your trip!

summer anderson said...

He is so stinkin' adorable!!! I LOVE those pictures. Happy Easter to you too. Hope you have a great weekend. When is your trip?

The Allen's said...

Ahhh Tom will make it! Even if he only survives on Oreo's for the week! Hope you have a fun trip!

Jess said...

OH, what CUTE puppies!! I think it's time we got a dog :) Miss you!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Cute Cute puppies. I am excited for you to get away. We all need a fun trip every once in a while. Happy Easter!!!

MommyJo said...

HOW are you guys??? It has been FOREVER!!! btw... we are moving again!!! to Indiana!! CRAZY!!! Are you guys still Crazy busy there??? email me updates!!! it has been forever! heidiwhiteley@live.com