Friday, June 19, 2009

I am in love with...the state of Montana!!

A couple of weeks ago Tom and I took a little trip to Bozeman, Montana. It was such a fun town and we just had a week together and relaxed!!! It was amazing! We went golfing in cold windy weather... Tom's idea. It was so cold but worth it! On the way home we decided to go to Yellowstone so we spent ten hours in the car and had so much fun! It was wonderful to have a week with Tom all to myself! I definitely recommend a trip to Montana! It was gorgeous!


3 comments:

Brooke Hansen said...

How fun! Montana is beautiful! Ben would love to live in Bozeman! I would prefer somewhere warmer, but we'll see! Glad to see you guys are doing well!

summer anderson said...

What a fun catch up! It sounds like you are both doing well. I hope you are feeling all right though. I'm worried about you! Call when you get a chance, okay?! I'd love to talk. Fun pictures of your niece and nephews...adorable!

Nicole Parker said...

Hey cute girl!!! I was so bummed that you couldn't make it to the shower. I hope everything is going well and you are feeling okay. Remember how much I love ya!!!!