Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nothing New...


I really don't have anything really to post but I decided to put an updated picture of our puppy Trigger. He has such a funny personality and is growing like a weed! I guess that is what puppies do.
Other than that we are just doing the same old, work and sleep and a little play. Tom is still loving the Firefighting part of life and is looking forward to a day long ride along with Air Med out of Salt Lake. He has always wanted to go in a helicopter and combining it with medical EMT personel, he will be on cloud nine for quite awhile! I am excited too because it means a whole weekend in Heber visiting family and friends. That gives us both something to look forward too. We hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a CUTE puppy, I'm so glad you posted a picture! We miss you guys, have a great Valentines Day :)

summer anderson said...

Okay...Trigger is totally adorable! How fun. Do you have two dogs though? I sure do miss you, you know it?! I haven't talked to you in forever. You really should call me sometime when you have a minute...since you're a working woman and all!!! Hope to hear from you soon.

Abbie&Trevor said...

Your puppy is so ADORABLE!!! Our husbands sound like two peas in a pod. Trev lives for a day in the ambulance. We need to see each other again. If you are ever in Heber we should all plan dinner.