Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tom thinks I need to post!

So here I am. What can I say I live a fairly boring life. Tom continues to stay busy with work, fire and ambulance. I am still just working at Penneys. I do have to say that I got my spring cleaning done last week including shampooing carpets. I decided that I needed a week off after the holiday season to catch up on things at home. It felt good to get my house cleaned and organnized. I was able to throw out a whole bunch of stuff too. Well this is a short post but hopefully I will have some updated pictures of our puppy in the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I think Tom is right. I am glad that things are good and that you enjoyed your Christmas/Holiday!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Hey Meg!! Good to hear from you! I love keeping in touch with blogs. Then I can see pictures and hear all about what you're doing! Keep in touch! I miss ya!

Abbie&Trevor said...

I'm glad to see another post... Good job on the cleaning I wish I had the energy to do that now.

Larvin and Ashley said...

Hey when life is boring it usually means nothing bad is happening. I would love to see updated pics of the little puppy.