Saturday, March 7, 2009

Draper Temple

Today I got the chance to go to the Draper Temple Open House. I drove to Salt Lake and met up with my Mom, Dad, Grandma, Ben and Maggie. It was so fun! The temple was amazing! Very modern inside and gorgeous paintings. We had so much fun.


This is picture from the website, (I didn't want to carry my camera around all day). If you have not been there it is set so serenely up on the mountain surronded by huge houses. After we went to lunch at a yummy place in Trolley Square called Desert Edge. It is one of Ben and Maggie's favorites. It was a quick trip down and home again but totally worth it. Tom was not able to come with me due to some issues at the fire station but he ended up having a good day as well.

3 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

Wow that looks beautiful- how neat that you got to go and participate in that. Sounds like you had a great day!

MommyJo said...

Oh that is awesome! I love going to open houses at temples... I am glad it was a good day for Tom too even though he didn't get to go! Hopefully we can find a way to come and visit you whenever we can figure out a way to even make it out west! We miss you guys too! I hope all is well.

Marci and Matt said...

What beautiful temple! I can't wait to go up there and see it!
How are you doing girly? I hope all is well! thanks for the best wishes on baby Kendyll! Wish you lived closer so we could get together!