Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged...

1-WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Thomas Tommy, Tom or Thomas Glenn if he is in trouble.

2 - HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 6 years

3 - HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Six months, engaged two.

4 - HOW OLD IS HE? 28

5 - WHO IS TALLER? actually if we don't have shoes on then we are pretty even.

6 - WHO CAN SING BEST? Tom sings pretty good, but he will never admit it. I would rather accompany the singer.

7 - WHO IS SMARTER? Depends on the subject, Tom is propably the smarter one but that is because he is older.

8 - WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Tom washes and we both fold

9 - WHO PAYS THE BILLS? me most of the time

10 - WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Me

11 - WHO MOWS THE LAWN? This summer I had the excuse of knee surgery so he did the whole summer. I think this is a great idea though...

12 - WHO COOKS DINNER? I do Tom claims that he doesn't know how.

13 - WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY"RE WRONG? Neither of us we NEVER argue :) I am too stubborn to even know who is the first to admit.

14 - WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Tom kissed me first

15 - WHO WEARS THE PANTS? There again it depends on the subject... it goes back and forth.

Now I tag...anyone who wants to...

No comments: