Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just a quick update!

I have decided that I really love conference weekend. I am able to stay in my pajamas and still get spiritually fed! I thought that the talks this time were great and I just love President Monson. My parents came up from Heber and spent the day wathcing with us. I love living close enough for that. Now I am just starting to stress about our wards Primary Program. I am the first counselor in the presidency therefore over the program. I wrote it earlier this year then procrastinated the rest of it. I have a little over a week to get it done and I am feeling al little crazy right now. I am sure it will come together in the end I just had to complain for a minute!


We are enjoying the nice weather and hope to get a couple more games of golf in before the snow hits. We also laid sod not too long ago and needs to stay somewhat warm until it settles in to the yard. I love the fall. It is my favorite time of year because of all the beautiful colors surronding us on the mountains. It is so pretty right now.

5 comments:

Nolan and Megan said...

Thanks for the update! Did you move? I know its a random question but I was just wondering. I miss ya!!!

Deanna said...

Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Its fun to see all that you are up to!

Laurel said...

Hey Megan,
We definately should get together sometime, because we are so dang close. Cute blog!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Good Luck with the primary program- I have to admit i do not envy you!!!! I am sure it will turn out wonderful!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Megs! Cute blog! I miss your guts! It's been way to long! We used to be roomies remember? ;)