Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another to Brazil...

So on Tuesday we went to the airport for the third time sending one of Tom's siblings to Brazil to serve a mission. In the last three years we have sent a sister to the northern part, a brother to the southern part and now a sister to the center of Brazil. It will be fun when they are all home again the will all be speaking Portugeuse and the rest of us won't know what is going on.


























The whole family was able to go and on the way home we stopped at IFly in Ogden. It is an indoor skydiving place and Millie wanted to do that for her birthday. It was a lot of fun watching her. She was so nervous at first but loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Meggie said...

Hi Megan! I found your blog. I've been wondering what you've been up to, because I haven't seen you in the Walmart photo place in a long time, but now I know that you are in JCPenney. I am there all the time, so I'm surprised that I haven't ran into you. Anyway, I hope things are going well for you. So glad to see that you're blogging!